Insert image into a Userform

sspatriots

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a question about using images in a Userform. If I link an screenshot image I have saved to a local folder on my hard drive into a Userform, will other users of this excel file with the Userform be able to see the image when they pull up the Userform? I would rather it be a permanent image from within the file itself and not reference any file location.

Thanks, SS

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
If you load the image into the picture property of the control / userform at design time (by double-clicking 'Picture') and then save the workbook, it will be viewable by anyone with the workbook.

Upvote 0
If you load the image into the picture property of the control / userform at design time (by double-clicking 'Picture') and then save the workbook, it will be viewable by anyone with the workbook.
Sorry, I'm not following. Are you saying that on the Userform, I use the toolbox and insert the picture onto the Userform and then under Properties - Picture - Picture (where the three dots are) I select my ".jpg" file to get it to appear on the Userform? Then double-clicking the 'Picture'. I think I am missing a step or doing something wrong.

Print Selection2.jpg

Upvote 0
They're not separate steps. If you've loaded the image into the control and save the workbook, then you've saved the image in the workbook. That's it.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks Dan. I did what you said. Haven't sent to anyone else yet to make sure they see what I see, but I'm sure it works.

Upvote 0
Thanks Dan. I did what you said. Haven't sent to anyone else yet to make sure they see what I see, but I'm sure it works.
You can reassure yourself by renaming the image file, and then checking that the userform displays it when opened... no?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back