Inserting Graphic Images working on My PC but no image on another computer

Andrew W

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Does anyone know I have a cart with 6 different images works ok on my computer but when I send it to another computer the images are not available on that computer how do I export the whole file compete with the images all available on the second computer the whole file is showing Tide information at each time of the day the Fill on the second computer is showing up but without the images the file is large i thought the images are in bedded within the excel file but they are only viewable on my computer has anyone know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks, Andrew

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.
Could you re-write your request using proper punctuation so it is understandable.

And show us your code how you import your pictures onto your sheet.

What is a cart?

Upvote 0
Does anyone know I have a cart with 6 different images works ok on my computer but when I send it to another computer the images are not available on that computer how do I export the whole file compete with the images all available on the second computer the whole file is showing Tide information at each time of the day the Fill on the second computer is showing up but without the images the file is large i thought the images are in bedded within the excel file but they are only viewable on my computer has anyone know how to resolve this problem.

Thanks, Andrew
It works on other computers including my laptop the one computer that is giving me problems is an Apple I have found out as far as I know another PC is opening the files with images ok is there something about Appel or the Excel program age or version stopping it from working showing the images? The files are quite large files. I assume the graphic images are in bedded in the file or it will be a small file

Upvote 0
I don't have an Apple so I can't help you.
Someone with an Apple system will let you know I hope.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back