invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
Am I a member of the club even if I let my husband join me? I have to give him credit for acting interested when I figure out some code (mostly with the help of this board!) Thanks for the idea Erik! Slink

Hi Slink,
Your husband still acts interested when you get some cool code figured out??
My wife gave up feigning interest long ago. (As well as my kids. - though on occasion they will at least try - probably afraid maybe I'll take their cars away or something...)

The fun part is that now my wife has a new job that requires her to learn/use excel!!! :LOL:

The fun part is that now my wife has a new job that requires her to learn/use excel!!!
I suspect that your Honey Do list might get longer :LOL: :LOL:

lenze

My wife gave up feigning interest long ago. (As well as my kids. - though on occasion they will at least try - probably afraid maybe I'll take their cars away or something...)

The fun part is that now my wife has a new job that requires her to learn/use excel!!! :LOL:

My boyfriend acts interested when I talk about excel, but then again... I've also used excel to design his reciepts for when he goes to trade shows as a vendor, and have done a few other things for him in excel for his business.

Though we somewhat have an unspoken agreement... He can tune me out after around 10 minutes of excel/work talk if I can tune him out after about 10 minutes of listening to him talk about A. his car and car parts (he drag races as a hobby) or B. building a poker table/other poker stuff that doesn't concern me (since we are both part of the local poker group). :)

Drag racing eh? :cool: Tell him if you want to tune him out, I'll talk with him.
I spent many a year (not to mention dollar!) at drag strips in an earlier lifetime (late sixties & early seventies) all up & down the west coast from L.A. to Palmer, Alaska.
What kind of car does he run and what class does he run it in?
(Among others I had an 11 second / 128 Mph Mustang for my daily driver when I was in the Army.
It was cool. It would pass anything on the street but a gas station!) :LOL:

Among others I had an 11 second / 128 Mph Mustang for my daily driver when I was in the Army.

Weren't those attack helicopters of your just a wee bit faster? ;)

Smitty

What kind of car does he run and what class does he run it in?
(Among others I had an 11 second / 128 Mph Mustang for my daily driver when I was in the Army.
It was cool. It would pass anything on the street but a gas station!) :LOL:

You WOULD ask me that, wouldn't you? :)

I know it's a Cutlass... I can't remember the year, or how fast it goes. I'll ask him tonight when I get home though. :) Right now it is in parts in our garage. He hasn't had it out in a few years (it's an expensive hobby and he started his own business which is where ALL his money has gone). He sold the carb yesterday to a buddy of his for $400.00. He hated to see it go, but he needed the money more than the carb (especially since he doesn't think he'll be able to get it out this year either, since he will be traveling quite a bit this summer).

Smitty:
Ahh yes. The helicopters.
The ol' AH-1G (Huey Cobra) was a little faster (about 180 knots wide open) but they didn't lay rubber near as well. :LOL:
Although... while pulling wheelies and generally embarrassing Corvettes on the boulevard was loads of fun, the Cobra can jump clean off the ground! (And shoot stuff!!!) :cool:

Samantha:
Tell him to be careful. That’s how it all ends, (slowly but surely).
Next thing you know it’s a station wagon and a pick-up, then you have to wait for retirement to start a new project.
(Which thankfully is only a handful of years away…) :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back