invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Kristy new avatar kinda scared me the first time I saw it. I was hoping she really didn't look like that!!

Cal

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Von Pookie's avatar looks like it saw HalfAce's for the first time?
Hey.......
I resemble that remark.
I mean, I represent that re... well, you know what I mean.

[EDIT:]
OK, in view of recent remarks concerning my avatar, (plus the fact that my concealed carry permit needed to be renewed :LOL: ) I figured I would now update the photo.
A little cleaner shaved, a little nicer shirt, but (dang), still no better lookin' :unsure:

I was looking for a suitable picture when I posted(In anticipation of your comments Erik:) ) my comments. That's when the meteor blasted through the roof of my house. I was so distracted, I totally forgot about the picture.

OK,OK...I was actually studing for an exam, and didn't have time. Now I've also pooched my home PC so bad, that I'm going to have to beg my office help desk guy to help me rebuild the dang thing. AND THAT's NEVER A GOOD THING.(All my pics are on the partitioned drive.

Cal

OK, for those what saw it, I hope you got a good look as I have unDRAFTed myself. (Man, too bad we couldn't do that back in the 70's, eh?)
For reasons not unlike Joe's I have gone back underground to become invisible again.
I don't think my employer has much of a problem with the time I spend on the board here, (and well they shouldn't considering how they benefit from it!) but we are a member owned cooperative in a small town with some pretty petty malcontents - most of whom think we get paid way too much as it is - and would relish the opportunity to complain about how our employees spend their time.
If it became a problem for management then management would have to deal with it. There will still be some mopes in town that will suspect it's me - and indeed they'll be right :LOL: - but this just gives everyone some lateral movement towards plausible deniability, which is all my employer needs to be happy.

I may look around for something a bit easier on the eye than my own mug - which I see Greg has done by the way (Woohoo! ) :biggrin: - but until then I am back to being an enigma.

Well, shoot. Sorry to hear that Dan, and 'twas a nice pic too (the new one).
...which I see Greg has done by the way (Woohoo! )
-HalfAce
Well, I was looking for something else and clicked into one of my photo folders and saw that pic of my daughter getting Ariel's autograph at Disney World this past June and thought... "I'm feeling pretty today" :biggrin: so voilá -- a short-term whimsical change.

I have another where Ariana (my daughter) is getting Darth Maul's autograph and she's just smiling and chatting away like they're old friends. Cute as heck (IMHO) but it lost too much shrinking it down.

(edit was homonym correction)

nice pic too (the new one)
Well, thanks, but I kinda liked the old one myself. :LOL:

(And I figured your's was of your cute little one, was only wondering if the cute taller
one was her mom!)

Half Ace,
You should get a picture of someone else to throw them off. Are there any individuals at a rival company that have done you wrong? You could use their picture instead? Or if you feel guilty about undrafting, you could put a picture of yourself from 100 yards out? If not I'm sure Gary could contort your picture into something misleading.

:LOL:
Actually I'm considering a picture of the back of my head.
(But one at a hundred yards out would probably work well too.) :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greggy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back