invitation to become a member of DRAFT

:LOL:
Actually I'm considering a picture of the back of my head.
(But one at a hundred yards out would probably work well too.) :LOL:

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Actually I'm considering a picture of the back of my head.
:ROFLMAO:

Actually I need to post a new picture myself. I am about 50 pounds lighter now than I am in this pic.

Actually I need to post a new picture myself. I am about 50 pounds lighter now than I am in this pic.
-Oorang

Don't want to side-track Erik's thread too much here; but just wanted to say "congratulations, Aaron!" Over the course of the last year and a half I have (a) lost 65 pounds then (b) gained back 20 and (c) lost 30, so I'm down a net 75 pounds. So I know how much hard work and determination goes into it. So, again, <font color=blue style="background: url(http://www.balloondoggies.com/vonpookie/misc/sparkle.gif)">congratulations!</font>

OK - back to discussing avatars...actually TrippyTom, I thought of yours when HalfAce made that comment... :biggrin:

Rofl I looked up TrippyTom's avatar and you're right.. It's been done :LOL:

(Thanks btw on the congrats. Congrats yourself! I used an optifasst program, did you do it on your own, or go with some backup?)

Greg, it might be nice if you stuck with an avatar for longer than a couple hours. What's it gonna be next? A picture of you jousting while your daughter holds your extra weapons?

(is this better?)

Paul,

Yes, much better. But like I said in the other thread, I'd need a draft horse to joust. In spite of dropping over five stone, I still weigh over 20 ½ stone. Which brings me to...

Aaron,

Did it all on my own through hundreds of hours of cardio and hundreds of hours of lifting weights and miles of swimming and cleaning up my diet. Nothing Draconian on the diet. No "program"; because sooner or later you have to "go back to normal" or the cravings will drive you to a gallon of ice cream at three o'clock in the morning. So no "limiting calories" per se. Just eating healthy food like fruits, nuts and salad instead of candy bars and avoiding sugar-laden beverages like pop or Kool-Aid.

OK - that's it for me for a while. I've spent half my morning fiddly-fartin' around in the MrExcel lounge today!

OK - that's it for me for a while. I've spent half my morning fiddly-fartin' around in the MrExcel lounge today!

Hmm, it's afternoon here in the NorthEast... but around lunch I decided it wasn't worth doing any real work today, so I'll be here a while yet..

around lunch I decided it wasn't worth doing any real work today
-hatman
It takes you that long?
I show up here at 6AM and usually by about 7 I come to that conclusion.
:biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malcolmlyle

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back