what i want to do is i have a report with 2000 rows and 10 coulums and 1 coulum is the # of days items are at locaition and evrything over 8 days is highlighted yellow so how can i devide the yellow and desame with bold
You can probably accomplish what you're looking for by applying conditonal formatting to your cells:
1. Select 1st cell you wish to apply conditional formatting to ie A2(Not the cell with # days)
2.Select [Format][Conditional Formatting...] from the menu bar.
3. Under Condition1 change "Cell Value Is" to "Formula Value Is"
4. In formula bar enter ie $A10>8 (the cell with #days on same row). Note the $ on column fix only.
5. Click on format and select Yellow and Bold
6. Use format painter to apply conditional formatting to your remaining cells
Thanks tony but I dideen't expressed myself good this is a great way to do it but lets assume I am the person who is receiving it and I don’t know that it is only for over 8 days so I wann'a see all the yellow and bald to figure out why they are formatted that way