Is this possible - Internal LMS - only 250 records per page - 30 pages - 1 Import into Excel?

steelervince

Board Regular
Good Morning All!

We have an internal LMS which houses courses and learners. For each of the courses in the system a maximum of 250 learners can be displayed on a single page. Some of the courses have up to 5000 learners which results in multiple pages to sift through.

What I would like to be able to accomplish with Excel:
Using the Import option or Code bring in all pages of learners for a given courses in a single step. The names need to be formatted in Rich Text. (I am able to bring in one page right now, Page 1 using the Import wizard but am unable to bring in the rest of the pages). I have been going to each of the pages and copying the data and then pasting it into Excel. Too time consuming! I am using Excel 2010.

Each course has a unique URL however, the URL does not change with each page of users displayed, which may make this more difficult than I had anticipated.

Any assistance which anyone would be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back