Keeping Pivot Table font coloring

TKonix

Hello all, first post here.

A little back ground info that may (or may not) be relevant to the questions. I work at a large home improvement company and am keeping track of the sales for our various salesmen, door-to-door canvassers, and telemarketers. I'm running a query in Excel and pulling live data from our Project Management software. From this table, I'm making dozens of Pivot Tables for each salesman/canvasser/telemarketer. So here's an example of one canvasser's sales...

newsalesblackblue.JPG

1) After I refresh the data, the new sales come in black color. How can I get it so that when I refresh, any new sales come in blue color? I'm manually changing the new sales from black to blue every week. For 40+ people, this is tedious, but not terrible. Is there a way to set a default format for the Pivot Table (font, color, size, etc.)?

2) After a job has been installed, paid, and cashed out, I have another Pivot Table for these jobs as well on the same worksheet. After I refresh the data, any job(s) cashed out will "jump" from the Sales Pivot Table to the Cashed Out Pivot Table. Any new cashed out jobs will again be black color white background.

tyler.JPG

These will be the jobs that they will be paid on for this week's check. I then change the row color to the green color to know it's been paid on. This I do want to do manually and not automatically as I'll know any names with a white background needs to paid on this week.

However, for one person in particular, I don't know how or why, but it retains its blue font color, which I really like, but cannot figure out why it's only doing this for this one person and would like to do this for everyone's cashed out sales Pivot Tables.

barb.JPG

Any help on either would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back