LARGE function on Dynamic PivotTable with slicer

mniki_87

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear all,

I've been trying for a few days but could only figure it out with a static table, but when it comes to a pivot table, the formula doesn't work... I would appreciate your support if possible, I'm not even sure what I'm trying to do is possible.

I have a report, that gets updated weekly. What I'm trying to do, is to show, compared to the previous week, how a customer performed in terms of % of overdue. Till here is ok, pivot table itself can show it, however, I'm trying to show only the 20 first top movers. I could manage to do that but when using a slicer (customer are under different Business Units) the formula doesn't work, which make sense as the formula is based on the cells and not GETPIVOTDATA... but I cannot figure it out how to pull the top 20 customers dynamically, using GETPIVOTDATA, that will follow a slicer selection, changing each time and showing the top 20 customers for each selected BU.

I believe that every time the pivot table gets updated with a new period (for example, week 43, week 44, week 45, and so on) the formula needs to be updated by writing the new period, but is it even possible to get a dynamic top 20 customers following a slicer selection?

Really thank you for your help!

In the screens, I had to cover the customers names, same for the bar code, the white box covers a customer name.

1667126853651.png

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsb1122

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back