List with multiple options for each item

Phil_B

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all,

I have been diving into learning VBA recently and have started creating a user form that serves to inspect multiple items in a kit. Basically, each item can pass, be quarantined, or fail, and I would like buttons for each of these options for each item on a list that is populated when the user selects which kit in the top ComboBox. The closest solution to creating buttons dynamically I can come up with is seen in the screenshot below, where another 3 listboxes are used for pass, quarantine and fail, respectively, populated alongside the list that displays information about each item. Unfortunately, the use of the liststyle property to create these options changes the row height so the rows don't line up, and changing the liststyle of the first listbox would create a tickbox on the left, which I don't want. Is there anyway to adjust rowheight within the listbox to achieve this, without changing font size?

Alternatively, is there an altogether different solution that may produce the same results? I am fairly new to VBA so more than open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Phil

Attachments

• inspect kit.PNG
    inspect kit.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 25

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevenciu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back