ListObject Date Filter Settings in VBA

Berryl

Newer Excel programs (I am using 2013) have very useful filters. I would like to know how to access the current filter setting's StartDate and EndDate in vba code.(Sorry for cross posting in SO but its not likely to get anywhere after almost a month of having been asked)
9rC1t.jpg

So there are a bunch of constants like <code style="margin: 0px; padding: 1px 5px; border: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', 'Courier New', monospace, serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);">xlFilterThisWeekthat
</code>that are exposed, but I'm more interested in getting at the actual dates that Excel is calculating as opposed to replicating that myself. Is this possible?

<code style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', 'Courier New', monospace, serif; white-space: inherit;">Sub spud()
ActiveSheet
.ListObjects("Table2").Range.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:= _
xlFilterThisWeek
, Operator:=xlFilterDynamic
End Sub
</code>

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arm56

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back