Macro Stopped Working after Microsoft Auto-Update

michaeltoledo

Hello all,

I just joined this forum right now. If you guys feel uncomfortable opening the file i would understand especially nowadays how viruses are spread. I am attaching the error message i am getting as well.
This excel file was created YEARS ago.

A recent Microsoft update has been released and i have been having problems ever since. The problem started Wednesday night when Microsoft released the updates.

I have done a system restore on those computer and the excel file works as it should.

One of the computers i did the system restore on updated again over night and the excel file stopped working again. I have no idea why.

So i am looking for some help! Any help would be appreciated.

What the file does. You plot it then you hit the save and print button and it prints to a network printer. So iam not really sure how anyone would be able to help. but anything is worth a shot at this point i am at a total loss. I have done so much research and cant figure out the problem.

When the error shows i click debug and it takes me to this line

"
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate"

Chart 1 is spelled correctly and it is only in one other place on this project.

How can i attach a screenshot? or the file itself? It has a quite a few macros and such.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What is the shortcut key for Format Selection?
Ctrl+1 (the number one) will open the Format dialog for whatever is selected.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wedloski

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...