Macro to adjust receipts and invoices on FIFO Basis

amandeep08

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Dear All,

I want a macro that will calculate the data based on below table (Customer Wise) and provide the results on FIFO Basis.

On one side, i have receipts and on another side, i have invoices. I have given example with remarks on the requirement. Can someone help here

FIFI Adjustment.xlsx
D
Sheet1

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
Sorry but you did not give a good picture of your sheet. No idea what you need or how to help you at this point.

Upvote 0
Sorry but you did not give a good picture of your sheet. No idea what you need or how to help you at this point.
Sir,

Sorry if the fie is confusing. Let me explain you:

There are 2 sheets - one is receipts and other one is invoice. We need to knock off the receipts with invoices (CLIENT WISE) on FIFO basis. Now the issue is that if the 1st receipt amount is less than 1st Invoice, we have to show the receipt amount (Actual Amount) and agsint that, same amount will be shown as invoice amount. Balance amount of 1st invoice will be shown against 2nd receipt.

In the file attached now, 1st receipt is of 50K while 1st invoice will be of 1.58 Lacs. Now the first line item that will be created is 1st receipt of 50K and 50K invoice only with invoice and receipt details.

2nd receipt is of 3.58 Lacs and 2nd invoice will be of 3.58 only. Now 3.58 receipt will be split into 2 parts. 1st it will adjust the pending amount of 1.08 Lacs which is pending from 1st line item and macro will create another line item of balance amount and that will be adjusted against 2nd invoice and so on.

This will be done customer wise. Hope this clarifies.

FIFI Adjustment.xlsx
A
1Receipts
Sheet1

Upvote 0
I must repeat my last post, I cannot tell from the picture what the worksheet looks like. Can you upload a representative workbook to a file sharing service like Dropbox then post a link to it here so we can look at it better? I think I understand what you want to do but need to workbook to help you.

Upvote 0
Sir
I must repeat my last post, I cannot tell from the picture what the worksheet looks like. Can you upload a representative workbook to a file sharing service like Dropbox then post a link to it here so we can look at it better? I think I understand what you want to do but need to workbook to help you.
Pl find the google link of the file attached

Upvote 0
Sir

Pl find the google link of the file attached

Sir,
Any update

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greeshma Ravi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back