MINIFS with OFFSET

ollyhughes1982

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hi all,

I'm having trouble combining MINIFS with an OFFSET. What I want to do is find the minimum value (if it isn't 0 or a blank) in column 'I' ('Distance from Home parkrun (K)') of the 'Miscellaneous Data - AP' worksheet - I can do this fine with the following formula:

=MINIFS('Miscellaneous Data - AP'!I3:I10002,'Miscellaneous Data - AP'!I3:I10002,"<>",'Miscellaneous Data - AP'!I3:I10002,">0")

However, I then want to return the value of the corresponding cell in column G ('Latitude, Longitude (Decimal Degrees'). Please see images of the formula I came up with, which doesn't work.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.27.44.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.27.44.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.26.16.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.26.16.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 12

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
I Suppose You require the Corresponding value of Column G for the MIN Value. If it is so

Then you can try the formula as stated in formula BAR
1587245268518.png

Upvote 0
Thanks so much that worked perfectly and I have updated the OneDrive file. Just one more thing, which I forgot: the event also has to be one that I haven't completed yet. i.e. the corresponding cell in column 'K' of the 'Miscellaneous Data - AP' worksheet should be blank, not a 1. Please could you show how this could be built into the function? You can save over the OneDrive version, as I have master saved locally. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Also, similarly to above, column 'V' of the 'Miscellaneous Data - AP' worksheet should be blank, not a 1. i.e. Only 5K events should be included in the search, not junior events.

Upvote 0
Sorry for not being able to reply.. I will go through it and reply at the earliest

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back