Monthly Attendance Record Sheet

luckyros

Hi,

I want to prepare a monthly attendance tracker wherein i will marked an Agent as Present or Absent on daily basis. The agents are divided under 4 Team Leaders. I want to show the percentage for agents present for a week(Monday to Sunday). This percentage must be show TL wise seperately.

Please help me to prepare a proper format for this. I will formularize it later.

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
For as many people that on this board, there would probably be that many different recommendations.

If you were to approach your IT department with this request for a database, they would tell you that your daily transactional records have 4 fields

Date
Name
TeamLead
Present(Y/N)

In a relational db, you could get away with 3 fields (discarding the Lead). and put each Agent and corresponding Lead in a seperate table. You can accomplish something LIKE this in Excel by creating this as a lookup table. Then in your transactional table, have the TeamLead be a vlookup value. That way you'll never need to touch it.

Another shortcut is inputting the date. Ctrl and semicolon inputs the date. Ctrl-Shift-semicolon inputs the time.

after developing these transactional records you will be able to run whatever reports you want.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back