Monthview control Disappearing...Repeatedly

JST013

Board Regular
Hello all,

So I've only seen this happen once before today and I thought it was something else but today I tried to use a userform where I had previously placed a monthview control, and it failed to run because the monthview control was no longer on the form..

I checked my toolbox and the monthview control was still available, so I placed it on the form again and renamed it and it worked.

I didn't think much of it until it happened again today. There was probably about a month in between the two incidences...I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this before or if they know a solution. Its not a big deal because I can just place it back on the userform...but I would rather not have to.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Did you ever find out what was causing this? It is happening with a workbook that I have others using. It seems to happen every couple weeks, then they need to send it back to me and I need to put the frmCalendar back. It happens frequently, so I have an exported form - I delete the one from the workbook and then add the one I have and all works fine (until it happens again at some point).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daynle

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back