Need Help! Search, Update and Generate Buttons in Userform

edwinjeffconcepcion

I am really very new to VBA USERFORM Codes and I need to create a database file that would have a lot of data. I was able to create a file that can add and data input to the DataBase sheet. I also have codes how to generate reports for different sheets. However, there are still buttons I need to work on since I do not know the codes and how should it work for my needed report. Most of the codes I have just copied in the internet and modified on my use.

The search, update and generate buttons are challenge for me.

For the Search Button, I would like to have a search engine that whenever I input the account number and Name of the data it will pull out all the details into the userform and to the listbox. I have about 24 textboxes to fill in the userform

For the Update Button, whenever I search a data and able to pull out the details and I need to update some details I will click the update button it will update the details of the data accordingly.

For the generate buttons, I would like to have different kinds of reports that whenever I click one of the buttons in the generate button data I need would go to the sheets accordingly.

Lastly, everything I add and update all details will go to the combine report sheet this is for me to track the new and the changes in every data. Duplicates should be allowed here unlike in the DataBase sheet.

I would like to know how and what will be codes for this.

Looking forward for someone to help please. I am on tight schedule already.

Thank you everyone! I am not sure how I can attach the sample file.

Jeff Concepcion

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralemanygarcia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back