Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey, im looking for a formula that finds the amount of TMR from my other sheet
Skjermbilde.PNG
^^ That sheet will look up information from the other sheet
Skjermbilde1.PNG

I want the formula to be under each date and to search for the Nxxx number so like under all the dates i want it to look up N0003 and the date of that day and display the total number of TMR from the other sheet.
What will this be used for? TMR = Hours and the sheet i want information from is a report over time spent on each machine (each machine has its own Nxxx number in the report). So im trying to get the numbers of TMR(hours) each machine has been producing on each date of the month.

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
Hey, im looking for a formula that finds the amount of TMR from my other sheet
View attachment 100452
^^ That sheet will look up information from the other sheet
View attachment 100453

I want the formula to be under each date and to search for the Nxxx number so like under all the dates i want it to look up N0003 and the date of that day and display the total number of TMR from the other sheet.
What will this be used for? TMR = Hours and the sheet i want information from is a report over time spent on each machine (each machine has its own Nxxx number in the report). So im trying to get the numbers of TMR(hours) each machine has been producing on each date of the month.
MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.

Upvote 1
MrExcel has a tool called “XL2BB” that lets you post samples of your data that will allow us to copy/paste it to our Excel spreadsheets, so we can work with the same copy of data that you are. Instructions on using this tool can be found here: XL2BB Add-in

Note that there is also a "Test Here” forum on this board. This is a place where you can test using this tool (or any other posting techniques that you want to test) before trying to use those tools in your actual posts.
Would like to use it, but having problems setting it up on the computer for some reason.

Upvote 0
Would like to use it, but having problems setting it up on the computer for some reason.
You could also use some sharing applications (Dropbox, Google Docs etc.) that allow access your document / a relevant editable sample. It's more easy and efficient to work with it, than process / copy image data manually.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back