Nested IF, Lookup, Match, Index, etc.. ?

Ados

I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. I have two schedules. One for Headhaul flights and one for connector flights. Not all headhaul flights have a connecting flight. Some connecting flights will serve more than one headhaul flight. I would like to develop a way to pull connecting flight info from one area (could be another worksheet, etc...) to the area containing the headhaul. How do I make this happen?
<style type="text/css">
table.tableizer-table {border: 1px solid #CCC; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;} .tableizer-table td {padding: 4px; margin: 3px; border: 1px solid #ccc;}
.tableizer-table th {background-color: #104E8B; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold;}
</style>
<style type="text/css">
table.tableizer-table {border: 1px solid #CCC; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;} .tableizer-table td {padding: 4px; margin: 3px; border: 1px solid #ccc;}
.tableizer-table th {background-color: #104E8B; color: #FFF; font-weight: bold;}
</style>

<table class="tableizer-table"><tbody><tr class="tableizer-firstrow"><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th><th>
</th></tr> <tr><td>
</td><td>Before:</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td>
</td><td> A</td><td>B
</td><td> C</td><td> D</td><td> E</td><td> F</td><td> G</td><td> H</td></tr> <tr><td> 1</td><td>Service Name</td><td>Connection Name</td><td>Origin</td><td>Flight</td><td>Destination</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 2</td><td>UK Express/Spain Express</td><td>AD1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AD100</td><td>Dallas</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 3</td><td>Austria Express</td><td>AP1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AP100</td><td>Pittsburgh</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 4</td><td>Ireland Express</td><td>CN1</td><td>Chicago</td><td>CN100</td><td>New York</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 5</td></tr> <tr><td> 6</td></tr> <tr><td> 7</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 8</td><td>Service name</td><td>Origin Airport</td><td>Destination Airport</td><td>Previous airport</td><td>Connection Name</td><td>Origin</td><td>Flight</td><td>Destination</td></tr> <tr><td> 9</td><td>UK Express</td><td>Heathrow</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Hong Kong</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 10</td><td>Ireland Express</td><td>Dublin</td><td>Chicago</td><td>Singapore</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 11</td><td>Turkey Express</td><td>Ankara</td><td>San Francisco</td><td>Shanghai</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 12</td><td>Spain Express</td><td>Madrid</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Yokohama</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 13</td><td>Austria Express</td><td>Vienna</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Mumbai</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 14</td><td>France Express</td><td>Marseilles</td><td>Nashville</td><td>Baghdad</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 15</td></tr> <tr><td> 16</td></tr> <tr><td> 17</td><td>After:</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 18</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 19</td><td>Service Name</td><td>Connection Name</td><td>Origin</td><td>Flight</td><td>Destination</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 20</td><td>UK Express/Spain Express</td><td>AD1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AD100</td><td>Dallas</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 21</td><td>Austria Express</td><td>AP1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AP100</td><td>Pittsburgh</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 22</td><td>CN1</td><td>CN1</td><td>Chicago</td><td>CN100</td><td>New York</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 23</td></tr> <tr><td> 24</td></tr> <tr><td> 25</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 26</td><td>Service name</td><td>Origin Airport</td><td>Destination Airport</td><td>Previous airport</td><td>Connection Name</td><td>Origin</td><td>Flight</td><td>Destination</td></tr> <tr><td> 27</td><td>UK Express</td><td>Heathrow</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Hong Kong</td><td>AD1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AD100</td><td>Dallas</td></tr> <tr><td> 28</td><td>Ireland Express</td><td>Dublin</td><td>Chicago</td><td>Singapore</td><td>CN1</td><td>Chicago</td><td>CN100</td><td>New York</td></tr> <tr><td> 29</td><td>Turkey Express</td><td>Ankara</td><td>San Francisco</td><td>Shanghai</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr> <tr><td> 30</td><td>Spain Express</td><td>Madrid</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Yokohama</td><td>AD1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AD100</td><td>Dallas</td></tr> <tr><td> 31</td><td>Austria Express</td><td>Vienna</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Mumbai</td><td>AP1</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>AP100</td><td>Pittsburgh</td></tr> <tr><td> 32</td><td>France Express</td><td>Marseilles</td><td>Nashville</td><td>Baghdad</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
c:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cadosdour%5CDesktop%5CBefore_after.jpg
c:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cadosdour%5CDesktop%5CBefore_after.jpg

The headhaul schedule will change often, and the connection info will change only occasionally. I want to be able to look at a headhaul schedule and either run a macro to pull the connector schedule, or have the headhaul schedule automatically pull the info from the connector schedule

I've dabbled with this sort of thing before, but know just enough to be dangerous. Unfortunately I cannot share the source file, but if you need more information on what I'm asking, please ask. Sorry for the choppy table, I cannot install any of the HTML converters...

Thank you for your help.

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEVE4014

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back