Not all matches with code for data copy from one Sheet to another appear

DThib

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Help!
I am getting some but not all matches with criteria match for data that gets copied and pasted from one Sheet to another.
The following code fires as needed, but I can count the number of misses.
This starts with the Access Database Query with the target data is opened and updated to be copied to a sheet in my workbook. The new data should be scanned for criteria and the matching row copied as shown.
What is going on?
Code:
Sub Workie()

Dim LastRow, LR As Long
  Dim i As Long
  Dim j As Long

LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
    j = LastRow + 1
    For i = 1 To LastRow

If Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 29) <> "" And Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 11) = _
        "Assigned" And Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 16) = "" Then
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 1) = Format(Now(), "DD-MMM-YYYY")
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 2) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 2).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 3) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 10).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 4) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 9).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 5) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 29).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 6) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 7) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 6).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 8) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 30).Value
             Sheets("Workable").Cells(j, 9) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 8).Value 
             j = j + 1
        End If
    Next i

End Sub

DThib

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Maybe you have blank spaces in the cells:
Code:
"   "
instead of
""

or
Code:
"  Assigned       "
instead of

"Assigned"

Upvote 0
Thanks,
I tried it this morning and I am still getting partial results.
Here is the code:

Code:
Sub Assignie()

Dim LastRow, LR As Long
  Dim i As Long
  Dim j As Long

LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
    j = LastRow + 1

For i = 1 To LastRow
       If (Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 8) = "" Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 8) = " " Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 7) = "" _
            Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 7) = " " Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5) = "" Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5) = " " _
            Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 10) = "" Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 10) = " " _
            Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5) = "AIC Controller w/ Opt" Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 35) = "" Or _
            Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 34) = " " Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 34) = "" Or _
            Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 35) = " ") And (Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5) = _
            "AIC Controller" Or Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5) = "Remote Display Link") And _
            Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 2) <> "" Then

Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 1) = Format(Now(), "DD-MMM-YYYY")
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 2) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 2).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 3) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 10).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 4) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 9).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 5) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 5).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 6) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 6).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 7) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 30).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 8) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 8).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 9) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 32).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 10) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 33).Value
                Sheets("Assigned").Cells(j, 11) = Sheets("Initial Query Pull").Cells(i, 7).Value
                'j = j + 1

End If
    Next i
     'SPR| AssignedTo_Name|DateSPREntered|Product|Summary|Severity|SerialNumber1|Date Console DataReceived|Date Samples Received|Customer AccountSAP

End Sub

DThib

Upvote 0
This is a worksheet to be searched that will have roughly 3000 rows. It stops well before the end. What is going on?

DThib

Upvote 0
To continue the problem, If I fire the macro in the UserForm, again, I get more results. And the trend keeps happening.
I want this to search the entire array (in 1 worksheet) with a variable size.
I know I am missing a step but cannot figure out what it is.

Any ideas?

DThib

Upvote 0
You're welcome & thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back