Office 365 (MS form)

sksanjeev786

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Team,

Bit Tricky question, I have created the survey link in MS form and I have received 154+ responses but there are a few scenarios where people nominated there name but I am not able to see in the list . i have only change under setting as only people in my organiztion. bur for few pepole they have filled the form and they got "your response has already bee submitted" but it was not recoreded in the Responses list.

Can anyone help me with this

1646056457409.png

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
You've set the settings to my organization? Maybe the people who filled are not from the organization and might have a different email? Your questions isn't quite clear.

Upvote 0
You've set the settings to my organization? Maybe the people who filled are not from the organization and might have a different email? Your questions isn't quite clear.

Thank you so much for your time on this.

I have just observed that 1 member almost 2.4 hours to fill the survey may that the reason his name was not added in the excel file.

Maybe that would be reason but I am not sure :)

Regards,
Sanjeev

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your time on this.

I have just observed that 1 member almost 2.4 hours to fill the survey may that the reason his name was not added in the excel file.

Maybe that would be reason but I am not sure :)

Regards,
Sanjeev
That totally seems like the reason. Did the others who were not recorded, took so much time as well?

Upvote 0
That totally seems like the reason. Did the others who were not recorded, took so much time as well?

I have checked for other entries as well so the second-highest time was 1.5 hours and it was recorded in the excel file :).

Maybe if time cross more than 2hrs it won't be recorded in an excel file.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back