Paste Picture Link Macro

Gevelegian

Hello! I'm new to Excel, until now I resolved my problems with simply reading off forums but now I've reached a dead end. I need to make a macro to copy and paste a picture link from a range of cells that contain the information (Type of reservation, price) of each room that I have made into a simpler form in the same sheet that contains the entries, you have to see it to understand because the person wants it exactly the same way they have the reservation book only digital, and they have to work with people that have no idea how to use a computer. I have put a link to my work so far, the only relevant sheets are Sheet2 (Where I have the current day page and info on AA100:AC121) and Sheet5 where I want them put in a calendar form (Thinking of pasting the link to the picture in a macro that checks the date of the calendar in Sheet5 and pastes it one cell below the cell that contains the date. I don't know if I'm allowed to put links (I've read the Forum Posting Guidelines and saw nothing about links) but here it is, mediafire dawt com/?bbbce5f3pa7hbw2 . It has macros, a bunch of them and they have no viruses or other commands I just need to finish this because I've been working on it for so much and now I REALLY need your help. This is the current macro in question
Code:
Sub CopierPetete()

ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Copy _
           After:=ActiveSheet

[J1].Value = [J1].Value + 1

'ActiveSheet.Range("AA100:AC121").Select
         '   Selection.Copy
        'Sheets("Sheet5").Pictures.Paste
Here is where I need to put it to paste as a picture LINK that updates with the changes in the current sheet
This, if you downloaded the excel project, is located in Sheet2 on the "Nueva Pagina" button and I need it to work automatically so that it makes an entry in the calendar at a certain cell with a certain date in a certain place. How to do this? Please help!

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeti1016

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back