Pivot Tables are Killers :(

Ragnar78

Board Regular
While i was launching a macro to refresh an set Page Fields in some pivot tables, i realised that one of the page fields is not actually setting all the value of the field it represents...
An since other pivot tables are all related to a main pivot, this problem has spread everywhere.

I would like to know if u have an answer concerning why a page field in a pivot table dosent show all the data that it should be showing.

I have checked all the settings...i am 100% sure that its not setting problem (i recreated another pivot table based on the same Data and it showed me the missing info in th epage field, so i did everything back and saved and the moment i reopened the file it was back as is :confused: )
Thank you for the help

That's not what I asked. Switch to the PT source sheet. What is the range of cells that contain data?

Now, add data to the source. What is the new range?

Get back to the PT worksheet and select any cell inside the PT. From the PT toolbar, select the wizard. In the Wizard, select the 'Back' button. What is the source? Is it the old source? Or the updated source?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeisonGDC

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back