Print report based on the checkbox selection

LukeSept

Hi, I'm having difficulties with building an printing option for specific goods selected on the list.

I have a form witch contains an subform. On the main form user is able to select supplier and based on the supplier can choose article that he's interested in. On the subform user get the list of all the goods that are connected with that specific article.

I want be able now to select specific goods from that list (using checkbox value) and based on the selection print an separate label for each goods.

I have been trying to use that tutorial How do I... Select records for a dynamic label report in Access? - TechRepublic but whenever I use that code (I can see that raport is generated when i open it myself) and whatever checkbox I'm going to select I get message "select an report to print" (also when i use error handle from the tutorial i get an error on the line "MsgBox Err.Number & ": " & Err.Description, _").

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
I think you will have to post your version of the code so we can see where it might be going wrong.

Upvote 0
Trevor - how does one spot these? Is it because you subscribe to other forumns and just happen to notice a similarity? I would rather ignore than waste my time.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back