Recombining 2 Workbooks data with multipple sheets

52kfm

Hi All,
First of all, thanks to all of the posters here, you will never know how much help you are to all of us who need the assistance and guidance you provide.:) :)

OK, on to the problem. I have a building survey project underway, I have created 2 workbooks, (Internal data & External data), stored in 2 different workbooks. (Reason being, we have 2 different surveyors who might be at the property at different times and work in different offices). All of the worksheets are named for the address of the property being surveyed. 1 internal worksheet & 1 external worksheet per property.

There are approx 400 different pieces of data being collected per property.

I have a 3rd 'master' workbook, (Combined internal & external worksheets), these combined worksheets are also named for the addresses of the properties. There might be up to 200 different properties on each scheme.

I would like to know if there is a way to use VBA to loop through the internal & external workbooks and copy all of the survey data collected on the internal & external worksheets onto the combination worksheets stored in the master workbook. This will only be done once per scheme when all of the survey data is completed.

A blanket copy from 2 ranges (1 per worksheet), would do the job, but I'm struggling to get started.

Looking through the posts on the forum it looks to be that most people need to bring lots of data onto 1 summary worksheetsheet, I need to keep the different addresses separated out. 1 address per worksheet, completed with both the internal and external data.

Any help you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murarj

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back