Referncing Information Across Multiple Sheets

QLH

Hello Everyone, I am in a pickle because I created a report for a specific purpose and (of course!) my boss changed the parameters after it was already received. So here is the problem: I have two separate sets of data across two different sheets in an excel workbook. The first sheet is Raw Data (i.e. not filtered from the original format) the second sheet is a copy of the raw data sheet filtered to include only some of the line items from the first. This second sheet was supposed to be the end of it all, but now I need to figure out a way to get information from the first sheet to pull to the second sheet based on a reference number that would link multiple line items. I am not even sure where to start, so any help would be appreciated.

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Can anyone help me out? I am not looking for a formula, per se, just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Upvote 0
Yup, same as on 2010. I myself added that command to the quick shortcuts list at the top of the application, too.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back