Remaining stock - Formulae problem

Villalobos

Hello, I would like ask some help regarding the remaining stock calculation. Could somebody offer a formulae into the column C "Remaing stock"?! The sample table can be seen below. The formulae what I use now can be seen below also, but unfortunately does not take into account the deliveries, my problem is that I can not integrate it. How should I modify it?
Stock</SPAN>Delivered</SPAN>Remaining stock</SPAN>PN</SPAN>Confirmed quantity</SPAN>Open quantity after delivery</SPAN>
2000</SPAN>2000</SPAN>0</SPAN>A</SPAN>1000</SPAN>0</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-2000</SPAN>A</SPAN>3000</SPAN>2000</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-4000</SPAN>A</SPAN>2000</SPAN>2000</SPAN>
2500</SPAN>2500</SPAN>0</SPAN>B</SPAN>500</SPAN>0</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-8000</SPAN>A</SPAN>4000</SPAN>4000</SPAN>
3000</SPAN>1500</SPAN>1500</SPAN>C</SPAN>1500</SPAN>0</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>500</SPAN>C</SPAN>1000</SPAN>0</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>0</SPAN>B</SPAN>1500</SPAN>0</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-2000</SPAN>B</SPAN>2500</SPAN>2000</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-5500</SPAN>B</SPAN>3500</SPAN>3500</SPAN>
0</SPAN>0</SPAN>-2000</SPAN>C</SPAN>2500</SPAN>2000</SPAN>
=IFERROR(SUMIF('Sheet2'!$A$1:$B$2;'Sheet1'!D2;'Sheet2'!$A$1:$B$2)-(SUMIF($D$2:$D2;D2;$F$2:$F2));-(F2))</SPAN>

<TBODY>
</TBODY><COLGROUP><COL><COL><COL><COL><COL><COL></COLGROUP>

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Hello PaddyD, Sorry for the late answer, so... for C is that if there are non zero values in A and B then the formula is A-B otherwise if in column D there is an A or B then find the previous value in C for that value in D and subtract the value in column F and if there is a C in column D then find the previous value in column C for a C in D and subtract the value in column E

Upvote 0
I have the following formulae but this is not able to handle if a "PN" only one time in the list, and not able to handle if the value: e.g. in A2 > 0 and B2=0 because I get #REF! error message. IF(AND(A2>0,B2>0),A2-B2,OFFSET($C$1,LARGE(($D2=$D$1:$D1)*ROW($D$1:D1),1)-1,0)-OFFSET(E2,0,IF(D2<>"c",1,0))) with ctrl+shift+enter. Do you have any idea?

Upvote 0
Hi - festive season & all that, so haven't been around.

Other than having the oddest data set up I've seen for a while, i can't follow your logic. e.g.:

"...for C is that if there are non zero values in A and B then the formula is A-B otherwise if in column D there is an A or B then find the previous value in C for that value in D and subtract the value in column F"

So, looking at your table, in the first row there are values in a & b, so subtract them. 2000 - 2000 = 0, which is what's in the table
row 2 - no values in a & b so seems like "
if in column D there is an A or B then find the previous value in C for that value in D and subtract the value in column F" should hold. 0 - 0 = 0 but you've got -2000

???

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aa2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back