Sad News - Just_Jon

I'm sorry to hear such sad news. Please accept my condolences and know that he was, as others have said, a great person and always strived to help others as best as he could.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Oh My Goodness ... so sad to hear about his passing on.

I have not been on the board a lot lately, and I got the news about his passing away via Facebook. Even though I never had the chance to meet Jon personally and did not know about his physical challenges, I felt he was a friend and a great EXCEL enthusiast.

Rick, thanks for letting us know ... my prayers are with you and the family!

Re: Sad News - Please Move If Posted Incorrectly

Really sorry to hear the news.

I was unaware of his health situation but always enjoyed his quick mind and his sense of humour. He will be missed.

Denis

Rick,

I don't post on this forum much any more so I did not notice that your brother was not posting, but Jon was a great guy. I was just thinking about him a couple of days ago. I wish I could remember what it was that triggered the memory of a PM conversation we had. It was in that conversation that he told me a little about his ailments.

I'm sorry to hear about his passing.

Mark

Rick,

All I can do is echo the sentiments that have already been said.

In my communications with him I was impressed by what a kind and thoughtful person he was.

He will be missed.

Please pass on my best wishes to you and all your family.

Alan

Very sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Dom

My condolences are sent to your family and Jon's family, Rick.

I am sure the Excel Community will miss his contributions.

Rick and family - very sad news. As you can tell that Just_jon was a great friend of MrExcel and was always very helpful. I wasn't aware of his illness and I'm sorry to say I had noticed his being missing and meant to PM. My prayers are with you.

My sincere condolences to you Rick and the rest of Jon's family. I, like others, did not know about his health issues, and was indeed suprised to learn of them. I didn't really know Jon, but we did exchange a few PM's over the years concerning the game of bridge. I, too, meant to inquire about him, as he had become "Conspicuous By His Absence". It will be even more so now.

lenze

Likewise as others, not much I can add. This is just sad news. I liked Jon very much. He is definitely sorely missed. I'm extremely sorry for your loss Rick. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveLlew

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back