save userform as pdf file to Microsoft Teams folder

Mr_Ragweed2

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Howdy,
I have a userform that i currently can print. I would like to print and save from the "print button" on the form. I'm assuming it would save as a pdf but maybe an image is easier? Doesn't matter to me. I would like to save it to a specific folder in Microsoft Teams.
my code for printing is below. (It is not specific to my printer as it allows many users to print to their default printer.)

VBA Code:
If Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrinterSetup).Show Then
    UserForm1_MyUserformName.PrintForm
    Else
    Exit Sub
End If

I have a cell to reference for giving a unique name to each file: Sheet("Special Sheet").Range("D1")
All users would be saving to the same file:
"https://blah blah.sharepoint.com/:f:?r/teams/blah blah/Shared%20Documents/General/Blah%20Apps/abc%20Orders?csf=1&web=1&e=xW6Z7s"

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Further to my point the other day, I have had a chance to look over the Sharepoint class module - stdSharepoint - written by a friend for use in VBA. Apologies for the delay in posting this.

The difficulty I have is that I don't have access to Sharepoint, and so am unable to help much beyond point you/anyone interested to it. Here is the link to it on Github, and here is the version you can save to your local drive. I would note that he recommends checking the URL for information about the APIs: http://sharepoint/sub/site/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx

To be clear, it is not the type of code you can simply copy and paste into a class module - you must save it to your local drive first and then import it.

If you do want to save the image as a separate file to Sharepoint, it would be worth starting a separate dedicated thread, perhaps pointing to this one as background reference.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bastbog

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back