Search date + X days prior with Array Formula

dizzle247

Hello!

I have an array function that I use for looking up names automatically within a range and only displaying the names that follow that criteria (shown below)
Excel Formula:
{=IFERROR(INDEX(Table8[IDENTIFIER],MATCH(0,IF("10 - funded"=Table8[STATUS],COUNTIF(G$1:G1,Table8[IDENTIFIER]),"sup"),0)),"")}
If anything in the status column matched with "10 - funded" it would auto pull all the names and show them in a list. I have the array going from g1 to g500, so if only 25 names are available, it'll only show the 25 and the rest of the cells are blank.

What I am trying to accomplish is instead of "10 - funded" it's searching for dates within a certain range of today, how would I do that? I'm looking for any date that is 365 days prior to today, it will return the index value. I've tried today()-365 and today()<365, but nothing is being pulled in the array.

Thank you for your help!

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
2021-365, then you have the new filter and let functions (y).
Can you show a part of your data with the XL2BB-function or add a link to a file

Upvote 0
I think this is what I'm supposed to do...

DB Array Test.xlsm
F
4FUNDED - Allison Bass
db
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
F4F4=IFERROR(INDEX(db!$A$2:$A$288,MATCH(0,IF("funded"=db!$C$2:$C$288,COUNTIF(F$1:F3,db!$A$2:$A$288),"sup"),0)),"")
Press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to enter array formulas.
Named Ranges
NameRefers ToCells
db=db!$A$2:$D$288F4
FUNDED=db!$F$2:$F$151F4
OrderIDList=db!$A$2:$A$288F4

Upvote 0
just a guess without data :cry: (5-10 rows is enough)

=filter(db,"funded"=funded)

Upvote 0
I think this is what I'm supposed to do...
Ideally, what we would like to see is a small (say10-20 rows) set of dummy sample data and the expected results with XL2BB.
Your post 1 formula suggest it is looking in a formal table. Your post 5 formula does not so we are guessing about that.

most recent version, what it is.
Please confirm that and include it in your account details (click your user name at the top right of the forum) so that it is always available to helpers so that they know what resources are available to you. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)
Example:

1657160894072.png

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivek chauhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back