Series scaling

Sori

Hi,
i have a plot with lots of series and each one have a different scale, so i have to multiply or divide by facotr. This fact involves creating a new column for each one. Is there any faster way to do this? What I am trying to do is in the chart creation wizard form to type sonmething like this:
Y-Value =10*(Hoja1!$B$1:$B$16) in order to multiply this range by 10. But of course excel does not accept it.

does anyone help me?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
I think you have to set up new columns with your transformations. Or, you could use a secondary axis if your only manipulation is to use either the actual number or 10x the number. From the description you gave though, that does not appear to be the case.

Upvote 0
thanks for answering,
but what i want to do is not to set up new columns nor to create a sec-axis. Mi problem is that i have a sheet with more than 200 Columns and the file size it starts to be huge. I also have lots of series in a plot in both axis. This is why i will not desire to use those solution.

Regards

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back