Set Focus to Field on a Subform on a Tab Form

koolwaters

Hi!

I have a form that contains a tab control. On this tab control I have three pages. The second and third pages contain continuous subforms. I want to be able to use the Tab key and tab through the fields on each page of the Tab control. Using the LostFocus, I am able to move from the last field on the first page to the subform on the second page.

Once I get to the last record on the first subform (seond page of tab control), I want to move to the first field on the continuous form on the last page of the tab control but I am having challenges accomplishing this.

So essentially, I have a form called frmRental. On that form, there is a tab control called tabRental. On that tab control tabRental I have three pages- pagGeneralDetails, pagFeatures and pagServiceRecords. On pagFeatures, there is a continuous subform called fsubFeatures. On pagServiceRecords, there is a continuous subform called fsubServiceRecords. If there are three records on the fsubFeatures, I want to tab through the three records and then move to the first field on the fsubServiceRecords subform.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
Hmm, what problems? Is it because technically there is no *last* field on a Continuous Form?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HypnoFant

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back