Trying to test HTML Maker

dixielou

I am trying to use the Mr. Excel HTML Maker and either I am doing something wrong or I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. I downloaded the file, unblocked it, selected the Add In, went to my workbook tab and selected the cells I want a screenshot of, then clicked the User Defined Selection and typed in the cell range. Nothing seems to happen - is there a guide for using the Add In that I missed seeing?

Thank you

Some videos you may like

Scott T

Office Version
365, 2016
Platform
Windows
You should have the need code in your clipboard so when you come the forum you can start/reply to a thread and past the code.

dixielou

If I understand your response correctly, all I should have to do is either Ctrl-V or right click - paste into this thread response after using the HTML generator. If I do that all I get is two black diamonds with a ? in them.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]��[/FONT]

Peter_SSs

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
Platform
Windows
If I understand your response correctly, all I should have to do is either Ctrl-V or right click - paste into this thread response after using the HTML generator. If I do that all I get is two black diamonds with a ? in them.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]��[/FONT]
Try closing any Windows Explorer windows that you have open before using the HTML maker - see the N.B. section of post 2 in this Sticky at the top of this forum or right at the end of the [url=http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/127080-guidelines-posting-updated-22-nov-2006-a.html]Forum Use Guidelines[/URL]

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junniec

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...