Unique course cost problem

air force guy

Good evening everyone. I took over as project manager for an Air Force regional training area. I am trying to figure out how to break out and report the cost of going to these courses. I have everything built, but I am having problems getting over the finish line. I am asking for suggestions and examples on how to complete this. Thank you. I am not sure how to load my Excel worksheet with my tabs for your review, it's rather difficult to explain in writing.

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.
You can post mini worksheets within a post by using the xl2bb add (link below). Or you can share your workbook to a file share site like dropbox or onedrive. Just post the link.

Best wishes.

Upvote 0
You can post mini worksheets within a post by using the xl2bb add (link below). Or you can share your workbook to a file share site like dropbox or onedrive. Just post the link.

Best wishes.
Could you please see if you can see my link...thank you

Upvote 0
Could you please see if you can see my link...thank you
Yes, I was able to open it. But you have another workbook linked to it called "GS Challenge Continuity File". If the cells that use that are unimportant to your question, please say so, and we can move forward.

BUT>....

I still don't know what your question is. You say it is hard to explain, but looking at your worksheets in the workbook, I can't tell what your question is.
Please do not move/delete/rename the file(s) you already have in the share drive; unless you post new links.

Upvote 0
Yes, I was able to open it. But you have another workbook linked to it called "GS Challenge Continuity File". If the cells that use that are unimportant to your question, please say so, and we can move forward.

BUT>....

I still don't know what your question is. You say it is hard to explain, but looking at your worksheets in the workbook, I can't tell what your question is.
Please do not move/delete/rename the file(s) you already have in the share drive; unless you post new links.
So I have members attending courses in Wyoming. I am trying to find a way to capture the cost of sending a member from one state/base to these courses. The tricky part is that if more than one member goes, only one member gets to rent a car. I have captured those amounts in the "cost by course" tab for meals and lodging per day. I'm not sure how to apply that to the last tab "cost by scheduled courses" so I can make a pie chart of cost breakout by base. My ultimate goal is to make dashboards out of all this information, so I can brief this every quarter.

Upvote 0

BUT>....

I am open to any suggestions on how to track and report seats available vs signed up vs showed up and finally graduate, by base...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back