VBA Code Queston Cell Range

ststern45

Office Version
365, 2010
Platform
Windows
Hi Everyone,

I would like to copy and paste a range of cells that change each day. Is there a way to alter the the VBA Range code.

For example, if the cell range values that I want to use are in a Tab named "Toolbars" in cells F2 and G2. The value in cell F2 = 20 and cell G2 = 11574 (G2 this number changes everyday)

Range ("A1:F1574").Select
Selection.Copy

If I were to do something like the following:

Dim AA As Integer
Dim BB As Integer

AA = Range("F2").Value
BB = Range("G2").Value

Range AA:BB.Select 'I know the code is incorrect
Selection.Copy

Or

Worksheets("Toolbars").Range.Value = AA: Range.Value = BB

Thanks!!

Steve

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramaraju

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...