VBA Delete Entire Row if Contains Certain Text

bigmacneb

Board Regular
I've searched on here, but every code I put in gives me an error back. Data in column D, If any of the cells contains "Record Only" I need it to delete the entire row.
Thanks

hiker95,

When I run this macro. the names ESIS change to #NA and the row is not removed. Am I doing something incorrect?

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
hiker95,

When I run this macro. the names ESIS change to #NA and the row is not removed. Am I doing something incorrect?

SiuGuy007,

I will have to see the actual workbook/worksheet.

You can post your workbook/worksheets to the following free site (sensitive data changed), mark the workbook for sharing, and, provide us with a link to your workbook:

https://dropbox.com

Upvote 0
SiuGuy007,

I will need to see the raw data in worksheet CasesRaw, not the results of the macro that display #N/A

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SiuGuy007,

Thanks for the new workbook/worksheet.

You are using Table Tools, and, the workbook/worksheet cells are Protected.

I have not been able to remove the protection, in order to delete the rows in column H, where cells have been changed to #N/A

Click on the Reply to Thread button, and just put the word BUMP in the thread. Then, click on the Post Quick Reply button, and someone else will assist you.

Upvote 0
I replied using Bump as requested. I am a little unclear on your message that the spreadsheet was protected. I have not protection on the cells or worksheet. It is the same as the others previously sent. Am I missing something here?

Upvote 0
I am a little unclear on your message that the spreadsheet was protected. I have not protection on the cells or worksheet. It is the same as the others previously sent. Am I missing something here?

SiuGuy007,

Your other workbook that I had worked on did not open as protected, or, with Table Tools active on the ribbon.

I can not understand/explain what is happening?

Click on the Reply to Thread button, and just put the word BUMP in the thread. Then, click on the Post Quick Reply button, and someone else will assist you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HypnoFant

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back