VBA--need tool to dynamically mass reproduce charts

mischifous

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone,,

I have been trying to figure out a way to do this for 3+ years now, and have thus far not been successful. I'm not familiar with VBA, so if a solution involves that i would need a lot of hand holding. Hopefully somebody has an addin or can make for me. I know it's against the forum ToS to offer payment, so I will NOT ask anyone who does this to PM me. But i do want everyone to know that this task is quite important to me, $75 IF we were allowed to offer payment on these forums.

I have a large data set where the first column is dates and the several columns to the right are all data fields that i want plotted against the dates in column A. The first chart has data of A and B, second chart A and C, and so forth. The first row are the labels/names.

I need to be able to create many (10+) charts at a time, and have it automatically place each chart X number of pixels apart (vertically) n the spreadsheet. I would like for all the charts to have the same formatting, style, upper/lower bound ranges, etc, as the original chart.

There's a plugin called AutoChart by "theSpreadsheetGuru" (google it) which does exactly what i am trying to do. I have used it before years ago but it has not worked in ~3 years. Whenever i run it it says, "run-time error '1004': Paste method of Worksheet class failed." The Author has not responded to my pleas for assistance. There is a 14day free trial anybody can use/download with if anybody is able to figure out why it's not working for me; this would would probably be the least amount of work and the best solution for me!

Let me know,

Thanks guys

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back