VBA Purchasing Ordering userform

caf20012

Hi all,

Firstly i would like to say hello, I've been using basic excel for around 1,2 years now but haven't used in quite a while, and happy to join this community.

I've attached a excel sheet which requires fixing as I've struggled to resume work on, and looking for some support/ guidance to getting fully operational.

Things that ain't working.

• Template - The template being used in the module is current order form, Current having issues with setting the information up and populating the correct cells on the Correct PO Request sheet shown in the tabs I would ideally like the information put into the program to populate all the cells required
  • Vendor Address- The vendor address is listed on the info tab sheet, i would like this to populate the correct boxes, this list isn't static and in future, more suppliers addresses could be added. Should have inputted a dropdown list for each but haven't.
  • Site Address - The is the same as vendor
  • Delivery Date - Can't use a calendar due to the admin rights i have at work. I decided to use a text box, it requires a MM,DD,YY validation which populates the delivery date cell on the Correct PO request sheet
  • Additional Info Tab - All this information wouldn't be static, but kept in the same format. I would like this to work
  • Continue Button - Issues with the continue button not showing the request userform.
  • Save as, i would like this to save the correct PO request tab sheet, hopefully all the above listed and work put in would auto populate the correct cells on the correct worksheet format, Then a save as would produce a blank file with the data all correctly fill.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/487129/Project-Order-Request-Update-rar.html

I hope this isn't asking too much, Any queries, please ask as i don't know if I've made myself entirely clear on the end result.

Kind Regards,

caf20012​

Last edited:

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirbito

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back