vba to replace old value by target value search almost key words matching

manilara

I have data in column D:D Header value is Source:

I have to align the values proper format like My target is CSV File But it has like CSV or CSV_File or CSV File so it got mis appropriate values of text in col
My target is CSV File from where find CSV
2nd target is Manual - CBT from where ever find CBT change as Manual - CBT
3rd target is Web Adi from where ever find Web or Adi or Web_Adi,wEb adi like
In 3rd condition main criteria is Web Adi MC_MT should not be change it should be as it is

Pls do needful find the attachment

manilara

show us 10 rows with the issue you have, please
EXPECTED RESULT
ReceiverCurrSourceReceiverCurrSource
UKINDManual - CBTUKINDManual - CBT
USAUDCBTUSAUDManual - CBT
UKIND- CBTUKINDManual - CBT
UKINDManualUKINDManual - CBT
AUSADEmANULAUSADEManual - CBT
NZWADEManual -NZWADEManual - CBT

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

oldbrewer

Board Regular
because manul is to become Manual - CBT a look up table where the first 3 letters of a word = man returns Manual - CBT will work, but will fail if there are any other words eg manager - I suppose you could make your look up table, apply it, and then do a "human check" on the results

as it stands the table would be - in first column -

- C
CBT
MAN

all returning Manual - CBT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortexnotion

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...