VBA Userform - Multipage does not keep memory in Page2

urubag

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey Guys,

I have been investigating for a while an issue, I have a userform with multipage (Page1, page2, Page3) .

The 3 pages have command buttons and labels, but only the page1 keeps the memory of the labels as "Completed", when I try to run others codes in comandbutton in page2, not sure why the code start running and close the userform and basically the useform reset it so that means I show again the userform but the labels are empty not as completed (Memory should keep). The vba code used for page2 is calling other macros that make actions in other worksheets so I guess the issue is , not sure why userform get close when vba call macro.

Note: Userform is setup to show as modaless.

I dont know if there is a way to avoid the userform get close when vba call macro or if should I avoid calling macro and adding the full code into the respective command button to not call macro directly.
No sure if something else is required to configure it from multipage configuration.

I would like to share the file but I cannot share it due confidential politics.
Appreciate your analisis here, because I want to use multipage with diferent vba code assigned to command button and labels.

Andres

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Sorry for the spam I found the error, VBA was calling other macro in different private module that close the userform automatically... now userform is working as expected, sorry for the inconvenient

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back