VBA Userfrom to Calculate Risk assessment

wid2001

I am replicating a risk assessment form in excel. I would like to have a userform for data entry and calculation of values and then print a completed form for signature. I am learning VBA and am making good progress but have a ways to go still. I am not trying to get the form designed and completed by anyone just looking for a way to get started with some of the sections. Of particular concern are the sections where there are three columns and only the highest column total is used. I'm also still trying to work out how, on designated entries they automatically make the overall risk a medium or high regardless of total risk value. I can not decide if I should utilize VBA to calculate everything or maybe create a userform that enters data onto a hidden sheet where it is calculated and then sent to the actual form that gets printed. I am looking to utilize good practices so that when I move to a different position the form can be modified and updated as needed. Hopefully this isn't too cryptic and with the attached pdf original someone will have an idea of what I am attempting to do. I have been unsuccessful attaching a file so if anyone has any expertise in this area or an idea I can email the attachment.

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I have recently been informed about cross posting to other forums and have learned a little etiquette as far as forums go. In an effort to correct a mistake please consider this thread closed.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panjongshing

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back