Vlook up based off data validation

jonespandrew

Hi there

I have a spreadsheet that i want to create a separate info page for where based on the led strip type selection it will then display two pieces of information.

Box one will show the highest wattage vale you based on 100% power use of any of the colours RGB and white and then display the figure.
Then in another box do the same, but based on 50% power use for any of the RGB colours RGGB and white.

Then under each box it will then display a recommended power supply example 30w 12v 5 amps etc.

Can anyone help with this and i hope that i have explained it correctly.

Google drive

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Can't get to your workbook.
Need to try sharing it again.

Upvote 0
I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

I also suggest that you investigate XL2BB for providing sample data to make it easier for helpers. XL2BB will often also get you faster/more responses because many of the helpers here choose not to download files from other sites or, due to security restrictions at their workplace, are unable to download such files.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back