VLOOKUP?? Help

littlemt

Hi,

I really need help.

I have an inventory list on one sheet. On the next sheet, I want it to only list items that I have more than one of.

I am using this formula to do that:
=+IF(Inventory!I6>=1,Inventory!$I$6,"")

But, everything shows up. How do I get it to not show anything if it is zero or blank.

Thanks in advance.

Littlemt

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

You are a total life saver......one question...

Can I still have the Inventory QTY listed in Column 'I' appear in column 'a' of the 'HP Showing' sheet...don't mean to be a pain, but I need to know how many of each I item I have.

I tried to work it out myself, but, you lost me...REALLY REALLY lost me.

Littlemt

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Hi T.Valko,

So I have been looking more closely at it and trying to get the QTY in the first column without bothering you.

First of all; I want to say, it is amazing what you know. I have already learnt a lot.

I think I 'semi' get how you are making it work, but whenever I try to replicate your formula, I get #VALUE! error. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but does it have something to do withe the curly brackets around the outside of your function?

Here are my 'misteps' attached.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k5lg28cfjd74nbj

I hope you can help again.

Littlemt

Upvote 0
Hi T.Valko,

So I have been looking more closely at it and trying to get the QTY in the first column without bothering you.

First of all; I want to say, it is amazing what you know. I have already learnt a lot.

I think I 'semi' get how you are making it work, but whenever I try to replicate your formula, I get #VALUE! error. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but does it have something to do withe the curly brackets around the outside of your function?

Here are my 'misteps' attached.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k5lg28cfjd74nbj

I hope you can help again.

Littlemt
The formulas to return the qty is a lot simpler than the formulas to extract the sku and item.

The formulas to extract the sku and item are array formulas.

Array formulas are entered differently than a regular formula. After you type in a regular formula you hit the ENTER key. With an array formula you *must* use a combination of keys. Those keys are the CTRL key, the SHIFT key and the ENTER key. That is, hold down both the CTRL key and the SHIFT key then hit the ENTER key.

When done properly Excel will enclose the formula in squiggly brackets { }. You can't just type these brackets in, you *must* use the key combo to produce them. Also, anytime you edit an array formula it *must* be re-entered as an array using the key combo.

Here's your file with the qty formulas added.

zzzLittlemt(2).xlsx

http://cjoint.com/?AJAr4qxZApc

Upvote 0
Sorry to keep on asking for help.

I am trying to complete my worksheet, but have hit a wall if the SUMIFS function.

It's again coming up with a #VALUE error and I can't work out why.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p3qxgadauc7c8q9

If you look at the 'HP Sell List' sheet, in column 'a', I have tried to replicate the SUMIFS function to apply to another value.

Can you tell me why is this error occurring?

THANKS AGAIN!! This should be the last question :)

Littlemt

Upvote 0
Sorry to keep on asking for help.

I am trying to complete my worksheet, but have hit a wall if the SUMIFS function.

It's again coming up with a #VALUE error and I can't work out why.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p3qxgadauc7c8q9

If you look at the 'HP Sell List' sheet, in column 'a', I have tried to replicate the SUMIFS function to apply to another value.

Can you tell me why is this error occurring?

THANKS AGAIN!! This should be the last question :)

Littlemt
All of the ranges need to be the same size for the SUMIFS function.

=SUMIFS(HP_Sell,SKU_,C4,Item,D4)

The HP_Sell range is defined down to row 460 while the other ranges are defined down to row 456.

Change the range HP_Sell to be =Inventory!$J$5:$J$456. (or change the other ranges to go down to row 460)

Upvote 0
THANKS AGAIN!!

How do you know all this?....there seems to be so much to learn :)

You're the best!

Littlemt

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back