When is MREXCEL coming to England?

Just an update - there are still plenty of spots left in both Manchester and Southampton. I actually don't expect that we would sell out - either room accomodates 70 people and a typical seminar has 30-50 people.

If I see it is getting close, I will be sure to post a "last call" here.

For Manchester on Sunday, I would definitely be interested in getting together for a pint. Same for Southampton on Tuesday night.

Cheers,

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
I'm definitely up for a meet Tuesday night in Southampton - Bill if you're staying at Botley Grange then it is actually quite a bit outside of Southampton, but it is near to a couple of good pubs. I'm pretty sure Jon von der Heyden would be up for a drink as well. If you fancy a curry, I know a good Indian close to the Grange?

Thanks for the update!

I would be up for that too, Richard. Now just to prise the credit card from the clutches of our accounts dept! I preety much will be going, its just a case of chivying up the people that pay!

It is Saturday morning here and we will leave for Manchester this afternoon, arriving Sunday morning.

Is anyone planning on meeting up at the Oyster House on Sunday night in Manchester? How does 8PM sound?

Richard - can you suggest a pub near the Botleigh Grange in Southampton for Tuesday night? We are driving in from Gloucester on Tuesday, so again, would perhaps 8PM work?

OK pub near Botleigh Grange:

The Brewery Bar in Botley - it's about a mile from Botleigh Grange Hotel. Full address is (to facilitate GoogleMaps search:

10 Winchester Street
Botley
Southampton
SO30 2AA

It has a decent amount of parking. 8pm sounds ideal to me. I know Patience, RussAtIndex and Jon von der Heyden are all coming along for a drink, let's hope a few more do too!

Hi,Bill,Richard, Patience & John.

Welcome to England Bill & family, i trust our world famous
weather has not dampened your spirits !

8pm Brewery Bar it is then , Richard, do we need to book at the Indian ?

If anyone fancies a beer before 8 at Botleigh Grange plse let
me know !

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Russ

Russ

I'm assuming that since it is a Tuesday we won't need to book, however, since we will be rolling along at approx 9pm, I'm thinking I will go ahead and book a table (if I book one for 4 I think that will be OK - as long as they know a few customers will be turning up at that late hour, I dont think it will matter if it turns out there are a few more than 4). I would have turned up earlier but I am collecting Patience from the train station at 7:35. I will be driving so I'm happy to pick you up if required (eg from your hotel)?

Hi Bill,

Welcome to England,

Hope your enjoying the Christmas Markets (Manchester is full of them :eek: )

See you in the Oyster Bar at Eight,

We are having a great time seeing the sights.

Sunday night - Oyster Bar - 8PM
Tuesday night - Indian - 8PM
Sounds excellent!

Bill

Oyster bar has shut at 7:30 for some unknown reason. O :oops: :oops: ops

If you get this I think we should meet downstairs in 'Waxy O'Connors' which is in the Pintworks (around the corner from the pub).

Sorry everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smiqer

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back