When is MREXCEL coming to England?

:) Right now, Southampton has the most registrations so it seems to be a good choice!

I wanted to get to Birmingham and London, but I could not find an available hotel conference room that didn't cost a fortune.

I have some show posters printed up to advertise various seminars. Since most of my U.S. seminars are sponsored by the local accounting group, they display a poster at the meeting, at the local university's accounting department, and then in the break room of the 2 or 3 big companies in town. If you have a break room where you could hang a poster for Southampton or Manchester, drop Lora a note (Lora at MrExcel.com) and we can ship you a poster or two next week.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Hi

If you are travelling , like myself , here are a few ideas for
overnighting on the 20th.

Botleigh Grange can do £95B&B for night of 20th November.

Botley Park (Macdonalds Hotel) nearby cheapest I can get is £82B&B through Superbreaks.

Express by Holiday Inn Southampton again near Junction 7 of M27 £59

Personally i think i will go with the Botleigh option, i know it a bit
pricey, but at least you can be guarenteed a stress free commute
to the seminar ! As Richard says in his earlier post, it is at least
20yds from the seminar !

Trust you find the info of use

Russ

~Lewiy
Nothing in the South/South West then?? Everyone always forgets us down here! How about Bournemouth or Southampton?
~Bill
Right now, Southampton has the most registrations so it seems to be a good choice!

You are quite welcome Bill! :) :)

I’m still trying to coerce the boss into paying for me so I have my fingers crossed rather tightly right now!!

Work have agreed to pay for 3 of us to attend Manchester. Can't book until Friday but will keep fingers crossed there's still places left.

Laters,

Dom

I think that Hedge End is a good choice of location in the Southampton area but, be warned, if you are travelling on the day allow for traffic delays.
There can easily be delays on the M27 East bound route from Junction 1 to Junction 9 (Hedge End is Junction 7) but the M27 West bound route (from Junction 9 to Junction 4 (M3)) is usually much worse - most days it looks just like a "car park".
I will be travelling the M3/M27 from Basingstoke and will be allowing around 90 minutes for my journey instead of my 'best time' to work (2 junctions further down the M27) of 40 minutes!

MrExcel - are places filling really fast for Southampton? I was going to book yesterday but my boss says now work might pay, which is great, but it has to 'go to the board' for the final decision. Am I likely to be ok if I book early next week? I will be so mad if I miss out!

Work have agreed to pay for 3 of us to attend Manchester. Can't book until Friday but will keep fingers crossed there's still places left.

Laters,

Dom

My company wont pay for it, nor let me have the time off

However, I think i'll book the day off and pay for it myself, too good an opportunity to miss!

it has to 'go to the board' for the final decision

Things must move slow in your company if it goes to the board for a decision on whether to spend £50 or not!!!

Hi All,

Just got my ticket for Manchester, I will be emailing a few of the companies I have worked for in Manchester who have been asking me for ages to find a good Excel course, so hopefully Manchester will fill up fairly quickly (No posters needed Bill).

But down to the important part, if anyone fancies a pint on the Sunday night, I suggeset 'The Shambles', its two very old pubs right in Manchester town centre, my preferred fave is the Oyster Bar but both are good, (see email link below).
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/mancunian/expats/s/87/87111_the_great_survivors_.html
Theres alot of History in these pubs (and the beer is nice to :wink: )

Cheers
GB

This might be a long shot but is anyone travelling to Southampton from Devon on the 20th?

I could do with someone to share the cost and keep feeding me caffeine....... :confused:

DP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soumyahalder4

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back