XL2BB Error

Something don't look right. I am new to MrExcel, and I am a beginner in excel, I apologize for not knowing how to post my question correctly.
I understand that you installed the XL2BB successfully.

All you need to do is now, selecting the actual range in the workbook that you need help with, click Mini-sheet in the XL2BB ribbon tab that will copy the selected range with the formulas, formats, etc. to the clipboard, and paste in your question post. You don't need to reveal your formulas as text as you did in the previous post. Just like below, then the helpers will be able to copy the entire range easily, including formulas - see F16 cell in the sample below, to their worksheets to provide a solution. Consider a mini-sheet as a basic worksheet that is good enough to transfer the range between the question thread and an Excel worksheet.

XL2BB v2.0.0 Demo.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJK
1DateCategorySubCategoryAccountPayeeExpense AmountCategoriesSub CategoriesAccountsPayees
21/4/2021Home/RentLawn MowingDebit CardBest Lawn Mover85.00Car/AutoElectricityCashBest Food
31/5/2021Food/GroceriesRestaurant/Fast foodCredit CardNice Food7.44DepartmentalFurnitureCredit CardBest Lawn Mover
41/5/2021Food/GroceriesGroceriesCredit CardSupermarket19.03Food/GroceriesGas/HeatingDebit CardElectric Company
51/5/2021DepartmentalFurnitureCredit CardFurniture Company241.24Home/RentGasolineFurniture Company
61/6/2021Food/GroceriesGroceriesCredit CardSupermarket125.05UtilitiesGroceriesGas Company
71/7/2021UtilitiesInternetDebit CardPhone Company60.00InternetGas Station
81/7/2021Food/GroceriesGroceriesCredit CardSupermarket38.48Lawn MowingNice Food
91/12/2021UtilitiesGas/HeatingCashGas Company41.49MobilePest Controller
101/17/2021Home/RentPest ControlDebit CardPest Controller110.00Pest ControlPhone Company
111/18/2021Food/GroceriesRestaurant/Fast foodCashBest Food16.73Restaurant/Fast foodSupermarket
121/19/2021Car/AutoGasolineCredit CardGas Station21.13
131/21/2021Car/AutoGasolineCredit CardGas Station13.73
141/22/2021UtilitiesMobileDebit CardPhone Company75.30
151/25/2021UtilitiesElectricityDebit CardElectric Company66.20
16Total920.82
Jan 2021 Expenses
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
F16F16=SUBTOTAL(109,'Jan 2021 Expenses'!$F$2:$F$15)
Cells with Conditional Formatting
CellConditionCell FormatStop If True
F2:F14Cell Value>100textNO
F2:F14Cell Value<20textNO

Thank you so much I was able to add it to my original post correctly, would like me post here to if you could help me?

Thank you so much I was able to add it to my original post correctly, would like me post here to if you could help me?
You did it perfectly!

No need to post here. This forum (About This Board) is not a place to post Excel Questions. It might take some time but I am sure your question will receive an answer or request for further info in order to answer your question by one of the amazing experts in the MrExcel Message Board!

One important note: Please make sure that you are not posting sensitive data with your samples, like real names, addresses, etc.

Thank you for the advice.. I did post it with First names only, I didn't think about using numbers instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back