Zero (0) values not showing in query result

I have made a query based on comoboxes and checkboxes. One of the checkboxes is chkExternal. When it's checked I want all the scores from all employees to appear: Internal + External Employees, or 0 en -1 values. When it's not checked I want only 0 values to appear: only Internal.

This is the full SQL:

SELECT dbo_tblScore.Competence_Knowledge, dbo_tblEmployee.Name, dbo_tblScore.Score, dbo_tblEmployee.External

FROM (((dbo_tblScore INNER JOIN dbo_tblCompetence_Profile ON dbo_tblScore.Competence_Profile_ID = dbo_tblCompetence_Profile.Competence_Profile_ID) INNER JOIN dbo_tblLink_Employee_Function ON dbo_tblCompetence_Profile.Link_Employee_Function_ID = dbo_tblLink_Employee_Function.Link_Employee_Function_ID) INNER JOIN dbo_tblEmployee ON dbo_tblLink_Employee_Function.Employee_ID = dbo_tblEmployee.Employee_ID) INNER JOIN dbo_tblCategory ON dbo_tblScore.Category_ID = dbo_tblCategory.Category_ID

WHERE (((IIf(IsNull([Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Team]),True,[Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Team]=[dbo_tblCompetence_Profile].[Team_ID]))<>False) AND ((IIf(IsNull([Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Functie]),True,[Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Functie]=[dbo_tblScore].[Function_ID]))<>False) AND ((IIf(IsNull([Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_CategoryType]),True,[Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_CategoryType]=[dbo_tblCategory].[CategoryType_ID]))<>False) AND ((IIf(IsNull([Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Category].[Value]),True,[Forms]![frmExportReport]![cmbFilter_Category]=[dbo_tblCategory].[Category_ID]))<>False))
GROUP BY dbo_tblScore.Competence_Knowledge, dbo_tblEmployee.Name, dbo_tblScore.Score, dbo_tblEmployee.OutOfService, dbo_tblEmployee.Internal
HAVING (((dbo_tblEmployee.OutOfService)=IIf([Forms]![frmExportReport]![chkOutOfService]=True,-1,0)) AND ((dbo_tblEmployee.External)=IIf([Forms]![frmExportReport]![chkExternal]=True,([dbo_tblEmployee].[External]) Is Not Null,0)))
ORDER BY dbo_tblEmployee.Name;

The part where I'm talking about:
((dbo_tblEmployee.External)=IIf([Forms]![frmExportReport]![chkExternal]=True,([dbo_tblEmployee].[External]) Is Not Null,0))

I have tried to replace 'Is Not Null' by 'Like ("*")', Not is null, '<1', '>-2',... I ran out of options... Any more ideas?

Thanks guys!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EDGOUG

This Week's Hot Topics