Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Page Fault Error - Microsoft Can't Help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had great luck getting all my other questions answered here, so I figured that I'd try this one.

Suppose I have two workbooks open in Excel. Every time I copy a range of cells from one and try to paste them into the other, I get an "Invalid Page Fault Error in module Excel.exe..." It doesn't matter if there is formula or data in the cells. I have no problems copying within a single workbook.

I've tried totally reinstalling Excel, and I've downloaded the latest service pack and patches. Any ideas?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

OK tough question this one Page Fault is the settings of Page Setup within the drivers that excel tells Windows to command the print manager from

FIX

Suggest latest drivers and also try setting default printer to different printer as a test...

also BTW Excel does send data when other command are excuted, not many peiople know this PASTE can be one, so Windows checks teh print compatability... ODD but true..

I still think we should be able to load drivers to printer A and say THATS IT and the cross checking is removed , thats to say once proved , always proved, none test.

Free Excel based Web Toolbar available here.

Jack in the UK
    J & R Excel Solutions
    "making Excel work for you"

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others