Weekly Diary

Montanes

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I need to be able to print a weekly diary that can have multiple bookings in each day, with 3 pieces of information excluding the date.

For example, my sheet 1 has information including which vehicles are booked into which garage for what work. So column A could have the vehicle registration, column B would have the date its booked in, column C could have what work it is booked in for such as a service, and column D would have any additional comments. (this information is vital but not the order of the columns)

The problem is that these are booked weeks in advance and i only need a visual of one week at a time.

So, in Sheet 2 i want to print a weekly diary (showing only 1 week) that has all the information i have gathered in sheet 1 and i need it to collate in an easy to read format. I would presumably need a cell where i could select the week commencing date which would be the focus of the information brought over from sheet 1.

I know i am asking a lot here but i want to give as much freedom as possible in order to utilise the best formula available.

PS: My weekly diary only has to be the 5 working days but can be 7 if it makes it easier.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
I'd suggest adding another column that has this formula =weeknum(B1) and drag that down. Then simply apply a pivot table to your data and filter by week number as needed

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macro_learner

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back