Calculate Win/Loss Streak & Last x games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy1971

I'm trying to figure out how to calculate the Win/Loss streaks as well as the W-L-OTL results of the last x games (variable by entering number in column)

I hope the spreadsheet will be able to show what I'm looking for as I'm unable to explain it very clearly.

For instance, I've highlighted a team and the areas that I need some help with the formulas.

Re: Manipulating moderators...

Affiliation?

Without any affiliation you have no business trying to enforce someone else's rules and guidelines.

It's like Syria trying to enforce their law in the US, not gonna happen.

Threatening a person with being "Unwelcome" seems extreme also.

All one did is post in two different forums and neglected to provide a link.

WOW... I can clearly see where the threat of lethal injection is justified.

Exactly how many people have you threatened so far? You do know that uttering threats is illegal... just curious.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Ziggy, I have replied to you on 1 of the other sites you posted this on, but for the record here, too - no-one is trying to enforce any other forum's rules, it just sop happens that most forums share, at the very least, this same rule, and each forum will enforce it's own rules as it see's fit

These are all free forums, with members offering their help for free, the least all members can do is respect that, and try to not waste members time by posting - and maybe getting an answer - on other forums, while members here are working to assist you. No-one is saying you cannot post elsewhere, jst that you let all forums concerned, know that you have posted elsewhere. Im sure you can see the reason behind that?

Upvote 0

Without any affiliation you have no business trying to enforce someone else's rules and guidelines.
Your attack on AliGW was quite uncalled for. And, since you're too slow to get the message about THIS forum's rules. This thread is closed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunny_ksy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back